Now we can customise everything. We have three levels of hub customisation available, including colour, laser graphics and bearings.
1. Custom laser engraving
With our in-house machine we can now add custom laser graphics to your hub shell. Have you always wanted to show your team allegiance whilst riding, or perhaps you want to add a personal touch with your name or name of a loved one?
We will need a high-resolution image file to transfer onto the hub shell. Beyond that, it's just down to your imagination and creativity!
2. Custom hub colour
No longer will you be limited to black hubs - we can go further. Amongst the colours we can offer are:
We can't guarantee an exact colour match as anodising is a less easily-controlled process. But there's nothing quite like a unique flash of colour at the heart of your new wheelset.
3. Full custom hubs
Go all-in & give your hubs some real love and attention. The full custom package includes:
All you need to do is:
- 1. Choose your wheelset and add to your cart
- 2. Add your custom options to your cart
- 3. Place your order
- 4. We will contact you to confirm final design choices
Things to know:
- Lead times will vary according to shipping schedules and demand. To give you and idea, custom laser etching will add 2-3 weeks, whilst custom anodising will add 4-6 weeks to your order lead time. If you are on a deadline, please contact us to confirm exact lead times
- If you have more complex design ideas, just get in touch and we'd be happy to chat in more detail