It’s important to us that you feel confident in your purchase, which is why we offer a full 2 year manufacturer’s warranty on all Parcours wheels. This covers any manufacturing or workmanship defects. If you have an issue, simply get in touch and we will arrange shipping back to us where individual parts will be replaced or repaired as required.
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and does not include any third parties. Original proof of purchase may be required.
This warranty does not cover :
- Normal wear and tear, including cosmetic
- Crash damage (see our separate crash replacement offer below)
- Products which have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted
Furthermore, this warranty will be invalidated if :
- The product is used outside of normal usage or is damaged by rider error
- The product is modified in any way
- Tyre pressure exceeds 130psi
- Non-carbon specific brake pads are used
Please note that carbon brake tracks are designed to be durable and long-lasting. If well-maintained and cared for, you should expect many happy years of use before the rims need replacing. However, brake track wear will be accelerated in wet weather, when all sorts of nasty grit and dirt finds its way between the brake track and brake pad. It’s worth giving the brake pads a good clean after a wet ride. The finish on the brake tracks will change over time – this is perfectly normal and not a cause for concern.
If the worst happens and you find yourself anything but rubber-side down, we want to help you get back on your bike as quickly as possible. If your wheels are damaged in a crash, we will offer :
- A substantial discount on any replacement rims
- Wholesale pricing on any other replacement parts
- A word of encouragement to get going again, along with a touch of sympathy – we’ve all been there!